Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: Hot Shot

Hot Shot Hot Shot by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Marco and Carrie are brought together by friends; their best friends are getting married. As they start out they do not like each other, but as the story moves on and they get to know more about each other, they each start to realize they have more in common than they thought.. Both fighting their own insecurities, Marco and Carrie (more Carrie than Marco) also fight the undeniable connection between them. It doesn't last long before they are giving into their physical feelings.

I thought the writing of the characters were done well, and with a lot of depth, It helps you understand these two, I enjoyed Marco and Carrie, but have to be honest. I wanted to smack Carrie. She seems put off by Marco, yet she still wanted to enjoy the sex. She was too busy casting stones to enjoy what was in front of her.

This story is told in the third person.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment