Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review: Love Taker

Love Taker Love Taker by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Elle and Jason were high school sweethearts who broke up when her family moved to Nashville. He lives 2 hours away in Kentucky, they have remained friends, but he would like more. Elle's constant pushing Jason away got old. Both Jason and Elle needed to work on their communication skills and not hide their feelings. It was like two teenagers trying to find their way through a first love, and not two grown adults working their way back to each other. I did like the ending. I love Erin McCarthy and fangirl hard when I read her stories. This one while good, was not her best work ever, which you know some authors have rougher releases, but I am not judging cause I still liked the book regardless.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment