My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Love this book. Since I am from the Dallas area it was really cool to read about area's I knew, so for me it added a special touch. I have never read a book by Magan Vernon, but you can bet your butt I am going to go back and read the rest in the series. Johnny and Sofie, are both complete goofballs. Sofie more than Johnny, but these characters meshed so well it's like you were a fly on the wall of their lives.
Sofie, awkward, goofy, college senior met Johnny, the Olympic swimmer the previous year and had a hot make out session with him. Then she ran. As most awkward girls would. When they meet up again hilarity ensues. I don't want to give anything away about this book. It is a romantic comedy, so if you are up for a few giggles tinged with awkward as hell romance, this is for you. There was nothing I didn't like about this book and I can say I will recommend the heck out of this book. It's told in the first person only from Sofies eyes, until the end of the book which is told by Johnny.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment