Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: Tapping the Billionaire

Tapping the Billionaire Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I had heard so much about this author(s) and this book, so I had to see for myself what all the fuss was about. I about died laughing. This book is heart-warming, and hysterical all at once.
Kline is a down to earth richer than sin CEO of Brooks Media. He has worked with Georgia for 2 years and never noticed her.
Georgia was raised unconventially, and I don't want to say to much because it does tie in somewhat to the story line. She is the marketing director for Brooks Media, and is very good at her job. She never intended to mix business with pleasure, but ya know, shit happens.
This book had me laughing like a crazy bitch because it was so damn relatable, hello allergic reaction. These characters were so well thought out, and so freaking real, you can't help but love the hell out of this book. The story is told in 1st person, with alternating views between Georgia and Kline.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment