Monday, October 2, 2017

Blogger Recognition



I am so excited!! I got nominated for a blogger recognition award by one of the blogs I look up to.They run one of the best looking, and most functional blogs I follow. When I decided to forge into the blogger world, they were actually the first blog I looked to, to see what I needed to do to make people want to enjoy my blog, so thank you to Reading After Dark!!
Thank you so so much for this, it really means a lot as I am a baby blogger, and still new to the whole world of blogging.  However with that said I am not new to the world of reading.  I have been reading for years and years, and got hooked on romance at the age of 16 when I made an attempt to make fun of my mothers cheesy ass historical romance books.  It backfired in a BIG way. I got hooked, and at age 41 I decided, well I read enough for a small village, I love talking books and spreading the word about books, and authors I adore, so I started my book blog. I have had so much fun, and have learned so much from other bloggers, from writers, and from lovers of the written word. 
Advice for new bloggers: Be humble. Sounds simple, should be simple, but not always.  I have met bloggers all over, and the good ones, stay humble, and stay true to the roots of their blogs.

DO NOT bite off more than you can chew.  Get a planner it will become life. when I first started I didn't have one, and I overbooked myself for ARCS. It's a corner you don't want to back yourself into. GET. A. Planner.

Deserving blogs:
  1. The Book Disciple
  2. Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads
  3. FMR Book Grind
  4. Minor Details
  5. Whoo Gives a Hoot
  6. 5171 Miles Book Blog
  7. Love Lit Chick
  8. Verna Loves Books
  9. Dreams and Screams Bookaholics
  10. Wide World of Books
  11. Bangor Belle Book Besties
  12. Book Boyfriends Rock
  13. Bursting Bookshelf Blog
  14. Victoria's Thoughts and Reviews
  15. Chasing the Words Book Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment