Title: Sinister Love
Series: Dark Intentions Duet #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 24, 2018

He was a drug I couldn’t kick. I’d overdosed on him before. It didn’t turn out well.
I was stupid enough to let him crack my heart, in hopes we would fall off the same cliff together.
No matter how much my idiotic heart wanted to love him, my head knew better.
He didn’t choose me.
He chose her.
That’s where the problem started.
Maybe that’s how it should end.






Great book, a fantastic second book in the Dark Intentions duet. Dark is correct, if you like things, dark, not cookie cutter, with suspense, action, violence, sexy times, and more, then this is the book for you. The characters are so real i can picture this all playing out in my head as I read the book, and to me, that is what makes a great story teller. This is a fast paced, heart stopping book. Trust me when I say you should read both books, you will not be sorry. This story is told in dual pov.


















No comments:
Post a Comment