Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cavalier by T.L. Smith

Title: Cavalier
Series: Crimson Elite #1
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance (standalone)
Release Date: December 27, 2018


Welcome to Crimson Elite, the most exclusive sex club in the world.
Enter at your own risk, and always remember our number one rule—
You must never speak of Crimson Elite—the punishment is severe.
Creed ‘Too Hot For Words’ Christopher
If God created the perfect man he would closely resemble Creed, on the outside that is.
He’s as cavalier as they come. Unconcerned. Cold. Dismissive. I wonder if he has any feelings at all.
And when his lips touch mine, everything goes black. He takes me into his world, and it’s the most magical thing I’ve ever experienced.
And I’m sucked in time and time again.
Like a moth to the flame, I am ready to be set alight.
Elicea ‘F*cks With My Head’ Beckham
Elicea is a firecracker. She has piqued my interest, and no one piques my interest anymore.
Beautiful women are what I do—it’s my work.
Not one of them has managed to get their claws into me the way she does. It’s as if she’s seeing my ice heart and trying to set it alight with each touch of her sinful lips.
But that can’t work, it won’t work.
Not in my world.







Gah! Cavalier is all-consuming, sexy and absolutely spellbinding! This book is everything I have come to expect from T.L. Smith. I loved the refreshingly unique plot, the dark & mysterious hero and the fiercely determined heroine. The writing was exceptional with a gripping cast of characters. The pacing was perfect and the sex scenes were fiery hot. I absolutely loved everything about this book! It is a fantastic start to the new Crimson Elite series. Well done T.L. Smith! ♥

SIGNATURE_JPEG

I love this book so much! I dragged my feet reading this because I didn't want it to end. I like to this of this book as T.L. Smith lite. If you are wanting a super dark book, this isn't it. What you have though, is a beautifully crafted intriguing story. I did feel that Elicea was obnoxiously obtuse at times, but other times she totally made up for it. She is not a simpering miss and knows what she wants. Creed is definitely and strong hero and perfect for Elicea. I cannot wait to read the rest of the books in this series, because if they started off this strong the rest are bound to blow your socks off. This tale is told in dual pov.

My-GRsiggy







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment