Thursday, January 3, 2019

The Secret to Dating Your Best Friends Sister by Meghan Quinn

  

 

How do you date your best friend's sister? Easy. Step one: Pretend you want her to set you up with someone else. That will bring the two of you closer. Step two: Go on date with lots of random women, proceed to get stupid drunk and talk about your best friend's sister, thus gaining the courage to finally make a move. Step three: Randomly show up at her apartment and confess your love. Women love that, right? It all seemed so simple. A fool-proof three step process that will guarantee the love of you life to fall madly in love with you. At least--that's what I thought was going to happen. But my attempts to win over Julia Westin backfired in more ways than I can count. The thing about Julia? She's smart--really smart--and her wicked gaze cuts through all the charm I've tried slinging her way. She's not interested in games, my gifts, or my stories. She might want me too; but she's not giving in that easy... ADD TO GOODREADS  

AVAILABLE NOW

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU



Reviews:
There isn't anything about this book that I don't love. The fact that the main hero, Bram is rich as all get out and has zero class makes me love him so hard. He and his buddies have zero couth, and it's so awesome, I was laughing non stop. Julia is a but uptight and stuck up, she seems to not be very aware of Bram, it's almost like she can't be bothered, which drives Bram nuts. 
Bram is the perfect heo in my eyes, money, no class, goes after what he wants and plows over people to get it. When circumstances puts them together, and she is the only thing she wants, sparks fly and plans are hatched. This book is nothing but a good time, make sure you enjoy the ride. Told in dual pov.

My-GRsiggy

The Secret To Dating Your Best Friend's Sister was such a riot! I love a good rom-com and Meghan Quinn puts out some of the very best. This story was one that I absolutely adored! It was charming and sweet with plenty of laughs and swoon-worthy moments. I loved every single thing about it!

The characters were all fantastic, but I found Julia to be rather frustrating. There's a great guy right in front of her, pulling out all of the stops to win her heart and she keeps resisting. It's no wonder she's single and has no luck in love. Ugh! Bram, on the other hand, was incredible. He was smart, successful, wealthy, witty and sweet. A true catch if you ask me. Will he be able to tear down her walls and win her over?

Meghan Quinn has become one of my go authors. Her books never fail to make me laugh or to tug at my heart, and this one did not disappoint. I absolutely fell head over heels in love with Julia and Bram's story. If you're looking for a fun, humorous and lighthearted read, then please make sure to grab yourself a copy. This is a fabulous read to kick off the new year! ♥

SIGNATURE_JPEG
         

USA Today Bestselling Author, wife, adoptive mother, and peanut butter lover. Author of romantic comedies and contemporary romance, Meghan Quinn brings readers the perfect combination of heart, humor, and heat in every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment