Thursday, April 25, 2019

Haunted Melody: A Ghost Story by Alyson Santos

 

Haunted Melody: A Ghost Story, a hauntingly beautiful paranormal romance by Alyson Santos is NOW LIVE!

 
They say death is the end. I thought so too until I learned it's just the beginning.
       

Grab your copy Today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/HauntedMelodyAS
Add to your TBR - https://bit.ly/2Iz0BZ7

Review:

I love a good paranormal romance, but not so much when it comes to ghosts. The only reason that I gave this one a whirl was because it's by Alyson Santos. I have been a huge fan of hers ever since her Night Shifts Black series, so I decided to take a chance on this one. 

Haunted Melody took me on an emotional journey that had me questioning every step. It was a unique, intense and beautiful love story. Milo was a very complex and tortured hero, and my heart absolutely ached for him. Rachel was a kind and beautiful soul, and also Milo's saving grace. Through her, he was able to find the redemption that he so desperately desired. 

I've always been really impressed with Alyson's writing style. It's absolutely captivating, but Haunted Melody was not really my cup of tea. I found it to be a bit far-fetched at times. Unfortunately, I can't really explain without giving anything away. You will just have to give it a read and decide for yourself. I am in no way criticizing the author. In fact, I will happily read more of her work in the future. It's just that some books work for you and others don't. But please don't let my review sway you from giving it a go. This story might be exactly what you are looking for.

SIGNATURE_JPEG
             

About Alyson Santos

I'm a writer, musician, and cat lover. I also have an alternative music obsession. Seriously, it's a real problem. I write what needs to come out, whether it's pain, tears, or laughter. I write people and relationships, about the beauty and horror of what we do to ourselves and each other. I write Love. Vengeance. Compassion. Cruelty. Trust. Betrayal. Forgiveness. Darkness, and the incredible way humans destroy and heal each other. I like to eradicate barriers, refusing to be confined by the laws of physics or limitations of reality. I will befriend a vast population of possibilities and introduce them in ways that might surprise you.

Follow Alyson Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment