๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐๐ข๐ฉ๐๐ญ๐๐ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ
๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐๐๐ !!!!
๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐๐๐ !!!!
“You don’t belong.”
No words whispered in anger have ever rung more true.
They’re the Kings of Brayshaw with the world at their feet, destined for greatness and
in need of control.
in need of control.
I’m the girl from the ghetto with nothing to offer and as defiant as they come.
They say it doesn’t matter, that I’m one of them now, and nothing could ever change that.
Not even me, should I dare try.
Not even me, should I dare try.
But they’re wrong.
They underestimate how far I’ll go to protect them.
Trouble is coming...and they have no idea
Reviews:
Where do I start? I loved the first book in this series, I love this one even more. Although that being said I am salty that it is yet another cliff hanger. I hate cliff hangers so much, I usually won't read them if I know. But, this is Brayshaw and I am not saying no to the Brayshaws. I would that Meagan Brandy has created with this series is awesome. There is never a moment where I just wanted the book to be over.
The plot doesn't really need to be rehashed, y'all can read. Just know this is an amazing book. It's a mature YA for sure. There is love, lust, betrayal, suspense and more. It's a whole bag of did that really happen. It's told in dual pov, so you really get immersed in the characters and the story.

GAH! I wish I could give this book ALL. OF. THE. STARS! I loved it SO HARD! It was intense, gripping and absolutely AMAZING! I didn't think it was possible, but this story was even better than the first. It was angsty and suspenseful with twists and turns around every corner. It will sink its claws into you, hooking you from the very first page.
Trouble at Brayshaw High picks up right where the first one left off, with Raven showing us that she'll go to any lengths to protect Maddoc, Royce and Captain. She has matured and grown so much since the last time that we saw her. She has learned to trust and to love, and she's completely loyal to her boys.
Raven and Maddoc are everything. I absolutely love them together. They love each other so fiercely, and their chemistry is sizzling hot. They steam up with pages with their passionate intimate moments. They are one of my all-time favorite couples, and the perfect king and queen to reign in their world.
Trouble at Brayshaw High is a fantastic read that more than checked all the marks for me! It was masterfully crafted with a perfectly executed plot and wonderful characters that you can't help but to fall in love with. It is such a compelling read, destined to be one of your favorites. I can tell you, without a doubt, it's definitely one of mine. So please do yourself a favor and one-click when this goes live. It's a brilliant work of art, and one that you will not want to miss.

Reviews:
Where do I start? I loved the first book in this series, I love this one even more. Although that being said I am salty that it is yet another cliff hanger. I hate cliff hangers so much, I usually won't read them if I know. But, this is Brayshaw and I am not saying no to the Brayshaws. I would that Meagan Brandy has created with this series is awesome. There is never a moment where I just wanted the book to be over.
The plot doesn't really need to be rehashed, y'all can read. Just know this is an amazing book. It's a mature YA for sure. There is love, lust, betrayal, suspense and more. It's a whole bag of did that really happen. It's told in dual pov, so you really get immersed in the characters and the story.

GAH! I wish I could give this book ALL. OF. THE. STARS! I loved it SO HARD! It was intense, gripping and absolutely AMAZING! I didn't think it was possible, but this story was even better than the first. It was angsty and suspenseful with twists and turns around every corner. It will sink its claws into you, hooking you from the very first page.
Trouble at Brayshaw High picks up right where the first one left off, with Raven showing us that she'll go to any lengths to protect Maddoc, Royce and Captain. She has matured and grown so much since the last time that we saw her. She has learned to trust and to love, and she's completely loyal to her boys.
Raven and Maddoc are everything. I absolutely love them together. They love each other so fiercely, and their chemistry is sizzling hot. They steam up with pages with their passionate intimate moments. They are one of my all-time favorite couples, and the perfect king and queen to reign in their world.
Trouble at Brayshaw High is a fantastic read that more than checked all the marks for me! It was masterfully crafted with a perfectly executed plot and wonderful characters that you can't help but to fall in love with. It is such a compelling read, destined to be one of your favorites. I can tell you, without a doubt, it's definitely one of mine. So please do yourself a favor and one-click when this goes live. It's a brilliant work of art, and one that you will not want to miss.

Purchase Now
Kobo: http://bit.ly/Kobob2
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TABrayb2
Read Chapter One here: http://bit.ly/ChapterOneTABH
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
Start the Series with Boys of Brayshaw High
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2VXjwze
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2MdUuHH
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Rv3WfY
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2HfbP4r
Amazon Paperback: https://amzn.to/2Wrm4ZJ
iBook: http://bit.ly/iBooksBOBH
Nook: http://bit.ly/NookBNBOBH
Kobo: http://bit.ly/KoboBOBH
Connect With Meagan Brandy
Website: https://www.meaganbrandy.com
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2y9UWzJ
Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2gEPlcg
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2z4WUkK
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2j7A0TT
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2zVW9ix
Newsletter: https://www.meaganbrandy.com/newsletter
No comments:
Post a Comment