Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Be My Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy





⚓️⚓️⚓ NOW LIVE ⚓️⚓️⚓️

The highly anticipated BE MY BRAYSHAW by MEAGAN BRANDY is NOW LIVE !!!

Grab your copy today, also available on Kindle Unlimited. 

Amazon Universal → https://geni.us/BMBC
Paperback → https://geni.us/BMBCPB
Add to your TBR → https://geni.us/BMBCGR




Synopsis

“Cross one, cross all.”

That’s the Brayshaw way. 

She should have realized this before sliding into our world with secrets too big to bury.
She didn’t and now the target is on her back.

The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out.
Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers. 

I resisted, fought against us.
I caved. 

I tasted what became my newfound favorite flavor and fell hard for the little liar.

But then the depth of her treachery reveals itself, and with it a reminder.

Our town is a twisted place, and with truth comes trouble.

In the blink of an eye, my world is split at its core, and I’m faced with an impossible decision, one that leads to a single outcome...

Betrayal.


Read Chapter One Here → meaganbrandy.com/bmb
Listen to the playlist on Spotify here → https://geni.us/BMBCPlaylist

Be My Brayshaw can be read as a complete standalone. 


Review Loved this! Captain and Victoria's book was one that I was anxiously awaiting and it most certainly did not disappoint. Be My Brayshaw is a phenomenal story filled to the brim with secrets and lies, twists and turns, suspense and steam. And just when you think you have it all figured out... Think again. This is one wild ride that will keep you guessing up until the very end.

Captain and Victoria may just be my new favorite couple. Shh... Don't tell Maddoc and Raven! The push and pull, the tension and the sizzling chemistry between them... It was completely and utterly off the charts. Victoria was a loyal and selfless character who always put others first. I loved getting inside her head and seeing what made her tick. And her connection with Captain and his daughter Zoey was oh so sweet. I absolutely loved every single second of this story! Five stars and SO MANY MORE for Captain, Victoria and Be My Brayshaw!

Well I didn't think this series could get any better, but...it has. Spoiler alert, this book is amazeballs. The push and pull of Captain and Victoria...off the charts tension, and passion. The secrets, lies, twists and turns kept me reading this book well into the morning hours. There was just so much going on in this book, and just when you think you have everything figured out, the author is like "naw, man hold my beer, watch this." Then she WRECKS you.

I have been waiting and waiting patiently I might add for this book. The second I got my greedy hands on it, it became apparent, I was doing nothing but reading. I am so glad that I waited on this, and was patient because it did not let me down. The characters as always as super well thought out, and the story is just spellbinding. Told in dual pov, this story wows the reader, and makes you feel like you are right there in the story. A must read for the summer.

Connect With Meagan Brandy


Website → meaganbrandy.com
Blogger Newsletter → www.meaganbrandy.com/bloggers
Books by Meagan Brandy → meaganbrandy.com/books


No comments:

Post a Comment