Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Big Girls Bite Back by Lissa Lynn Thomas

 

Title: Big Girls Bite Back
Series: Big Girls #1
Author: Lissa Lynn Thomas
Genre: PNR, BBW Reverse Harem
Release Date: May 18, 2021








A vampire, a werewolf, and a demon all walk into a bar...

Sounds like the start of a bad joke. Want another? Alright, how’s this?

They bring with them a greater demon and the most powerful vampire in all of NYC. One wants my help, the other wants me dead.

Hysterical. Too bad it’s not a joke—just a typical Saturday night for me.

I guess the upside is having sex with me hasn’t sent any of these smexy troublemakers to the hospital... yet... If only my dad would stop trying to scare them off with his unwelcome deliveries of baby clothes.

Frackin’ fudge fluffers...



This was a great book, wow. This book has something for everyone, literally everyone. there are mystical creatures, such as, vampires, werewolves, demons and the like. So if one doesn't trip your trigger, the others just might. There is tons of humor, but also some suspense added in. The characters are all so fleshed out, and very thoroughly thought out. Each totally different from the next. Don't get me started on Elora. She is fantastic, she is open about who she is as a woman, and doesn't care what anyone thinks.
As a reverse harem, this book is awesome, I haven't rarely found any that I didn't like in one way or another. The world, being that it's fantasy, can be anything the author wants, and I love that so much, it's not based in reality, and that can be so exciting, like this book. As I stated before there was so much to offer, that really it's hard to find a down side at all, as far as story goes. Told in multiple pov, give this one a go.
 











Lissa Lynn Thomas writes flawed individuals living in stories that mix humor with the darker side of life and love. With Helena Novak, she's one half of A.L. Shea.


HOSTED BY:

1 comment: