Sunday, June 26, 2022

Retribution by Rebecca Rathe

 

Retribution: Progeny Duet Book 2Retribution: Progeny Duet Book 2 by Rebecca Rathe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this book, this duet has been one of my favorite to read to date. The plot is something I had never read before, so I was here for it. The world building, the plot, the pace were all perfection. The was action, and lust, tears, fears, hate, and so much more wrapped up in these pages. The chemistry between the characters leaps off the page at you. I love that the men in this book have relationships with each other, when they came together they had no idea the other existed except 2. I don't mean that in a sexy times way either. Six is an amazing character, strong, yet weak at the same time. It's not easy to write, and do it well. Told in multiple pov, this book will have you clutching the edge of your seat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment