Wednesday, March 22, 2023

No Such Ring by Coralee June




 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Book Details ๐Ÿ‘‘ 

Blurb


Leo is afraid of heartbreak. 

My shadow. 

My protector. 

He doesn’t want to share.


The crushing burden of wedlock descended upon me, threatening to ensnare me in an unbreakable bond. But I refused to accept my fate; I had to be courageous for my men.


Filled with a burning passion, I declared myself the Bloody Queen and led my men in a daring struggle for their freedom. As we charged into battle, I knew that our victory would not come without great sacrifice.


My love for them was so deep that I was prepared to give up anything and everything to see them safe. To reclaim our freedom and keep us together, I understood that sometimes love demands the highest cost of all: My life.


Long live the Bloody Queen.



No Such King: https://books2read.com/u/3n5R96

No Such Queen: https://books2read.com/u/bz1RAD

No Such Ring: https://books2read.com/u/mg7v8K


Review:

Holy moly what a way to end a trilogy. This book wraps up one of the best trilogies I have ever read and that says something, because I read a lot. The story line, the plot development, the twists and turns as well as the amazing characters just made me love this all the more. I was so intrigued by this story that I hated to put it down to do anything. It’s so thought provoking, and well plotted out. Told in multiple pov this tells the tale of a queen and her men, and it did not disappoint. Do yourself a favor and read the whole trilogy soon as you can, you won’t be sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment