Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Battered Moves by Blake Black

 



Battered Moves by Blake Black is available now!

One Click Battered Moves by Blake Black today!



About Battered Moves

He has found me and threatens to get me back.

I haven’t been prepared to build relationships, to no longer be alone. And he doesn’t like the fact that my heart doesn’t belong to him anymore.

Hidden truths are looming, ready to strike and shatter me as everyone uncovers more about my past. I thought I was rebuilding trust and finding love again. But how can I do that now, when the threat is hanging over my head once more?

Should we confront this challenge together, or would it be safer for me to start over again? Is the love we’ve discovered enough to protect us?

***Battered Moves is the final installment of the Burning Bridges Duet by Blake Black, a spicy ‘why choose’ contemporary romance. The book contains graphic violence, profanity, and sexual content. Some parts may be triggering.***

Review:

Such a fantastic second half to this duet. The first half was already tense, and this one picked up right where the other left off. Now we finally get to experience Liv and her men connecting in a way they were meant to. There are twists and turns all over the place, at one point I wanted to throw my kindle. That is what makes this story so great. The emotions that the author envokes with her story telling, is just stellar, as is the world, and plot she developed. I felt like I was there, like I was expierencing it all with Liv. Anyways, this author is for sure going to be a one click author, I can tell already.



Meet Blake Black

Blake Black is a debut author with a passion for the reverse harem genre.

As an avid reader and film buff, Blake often found herself questioning why heroines were forced to choose between love interests – why not choose both, or all?

When she’s not crafting her next spicy scene, Blake loves to drive her convertible, soaking in the beauty of nature.

Powered by her favorite energy drinks, she often writes deep into the night, creating stories filled with trauma, healing, and love that illuminates even the darkest corners.

Author Links:

https://bio.site/blakeblack

CC_Logo_update_

No comments:

Post a Comment