Saturday, November 11, 2023

Brittle Heart by Blake Black

 


Brittle Heart, book one in the Momento Vivere duet by Blake Black is out now! One click this dark why choose romance today!



Snag your copy here: https://geni.us/brittleheartevents

Cover Designer: Ariadna Basulto with Chaotic Creatives




Blurb:


My life has never been perfect.

In fact, it’s anything but.

When my parents passed away in a car accident, I had to take care of my little sister. I supported us both as I tried to finish college and work two jobs. It’s hard to focus on my life when I have to keep myself together for someone else.

But just as I felt everything was falling apart, I landed my dream internship at the NYPD Crime Analysis Unit. Although I am guarded, my new boss is determined to befriend me, and so is her cop brother and his two best friends. As hard as it is to keep my walls around them up, they’re starting to crumble.

With my new connections in place—searching deeper into the truth of my parents’ accident—it causes unwanted attention from powerful people.

Though the truth may be harder to swallow.

What if the truth will change the course of everything I’ve ever known?




BRITTLE HEART is a slow burn, spicy ‘why choose’ contemporary romance.

It is the first book of the Memento Vivere Duet and ends on a cliffhanger. The

book contains graphic violence, profanity, and sexual content. Some parts may be triggering.



Review:
Absolutely in love with this story. I wish I could read it again for the first time, and I am dying for the next part. The characters are so wonderful, I really enjoyed the relationsships the characters all have with each other. The story is riviting, and the world building is so awsome. My heart breaks for Carolina, she has not had the easiest of times, and she continues to pull through time and time again.
The relationship front, I am not sure where that is going, and how everything will unfold, but I so hope that the author takes it a little easier on Carolina, I have a feeling she has more trouble ahead.








Author Bio:


Blake Black is a debut author with a passion for the reverse harem genre.


As an avid reader and film buff, Blake often found herself questioning why heroines were forced to choose between love interests – why not choose both, or all?


When she’s not crafting her next spicy scene, Blake loves to drive her convertible, soaking in the beauty of nature.


Powered by her favorite energy drinks, she often writes deep into the night, creating stories filled with trauma, healing, and love that illuminates even the darkest corners.


Author Links: https://bio.site/blakeblack






No comments:

Post a Comment