This book is young adult. The basis of the book is when two people who meet and click on line, but are not 100% honest with each other, and then they meet.Cinder is Brian Oliver, boy wonder of the silver screen, he comes across Ella's blog Of book and movie reviews, and they instantly spark when he basically tell her that her opinion sucks. I don't want to give away too much of the story, but they talked for almost 3 years before she disappears out of his life. When they meet up again, Ella is not the same, and neither is Cinder. When they chance meeting, it is a disaster. This book was well fleshed out, I though perhaps Cinder was a little over the top, but then I remembered that he is a product of Hollywood. Ella has a backbone, but she is also very vulnerable, and overall made this story enjoyable. I would recommend this book to anyone that has a teen around 13+ there is no sex, there are some bad words, so take that as you will, but overall, I would have no problems letting my teens read this, I mean it's not like they haven't heard cussing at school and what not, so a few placed words is really no biggie. This book is free on kindle unlimited, so if you have that, it's a good way to try out this book without buying if you are worried about it.
Purchase:
Barnes and Noble( only paperback from what I can find)

No comments:
Post a Comment