Saturday, December 24, 2016

Mariana Zapata-The Wall of Winnipeg


I have the very best book hangover. This book is everything a book should be, in my opinion. Aiden and Vanessa(Van) and perfectly mismatched in the best way. It's starts off with her working as a personal assistant to Aiden who plays for the NFO(fictional NFL) He is from Canada, hence the nickname, "The wall of Winnipeg". Vanessa gets tired of being taken for granted and decides she is going to quit and be her own boss with her fancy(an expensive) Graphic design degree. Once she leaves, Aiden refuses to accept the fact that she left. He proposes a bargin that will get him out of a jam. I won't say more about that because it will give away the whole plot. These characters are well thought out, and I really didn't want the story to end. I give the book 2 thumbs up for sure, and will be recommending it to anyone that will listen.



No comments:

Post a Comment