Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mariana Zapata-Wait For It

Such a great book, the sequel to the Wall of Winnipeg, this book follows Vanessa's best friend Diana. Diana has been there, done that and has the t-shirt. She is fiesty, and bossy, and will do what it takes to take care of her nephews. She moves across the street from what seems to be the Oscar the grouch of the block. His name is Dallas...and they live in Austin Texas. Dallas, is the perfect match for Diana, he is easy going and laid back. I don't want to give too much away, as I hate spoilers. I love this authors writing, because even though it is romance, it's not all sex, sex, sex. She sets the story, develops the characters, and lets them set the pace. I absolutely love that. This book gets 2 thumbs up from me.
This book is quirky, funny, and I really hope to see more of the secondary characters in their own books, perhaps Tripp.


To Purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment