Thursday, June 11, 2020

It's Only Temporary by Lisa Suzanne





Title: It's Only Temporary
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Rock Star Romance
Release Date: June 11, 2020



Blurb

It all started because of a bachelor auction.

My girlfriend was supposed to win me, but she issued an ultimatum that resulted in the end of our relationship seconds before I took the stage.

Instead, the singer of the band I’m temporarily playing with won. I’ve been fighting my attraction since the day I met her, and now I’m forced to take her on a romantic date. She may be mysterious and impulsive, but our date proves we’re more alike than I realized.

It may not matter. The woman I was with for seven years wants me back, and I have to decide whether I want to rely on security or take a risk.

Just when I think I have it all figured out, one of them hits me with a secret I never saw coming.



ENTER THE GIVEAWAY





Purchase Links

$3.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Review:
'It's Only Temporary' is the latest stand-alone rock star romance by Lisa Suzanne, which features the last single (sort of) member of the MFB band. Get ready to meet Kane Keller, Sierra and Ruby Ray. Their story is one crazy ride that you will not want to miss!

Kane has been with his girlfriend Sierra for the past seven years. She is his best friend and he loves her, but he's not sure they're on the same page when it comes to the future. She wants more than anything to get married and start a family, but he's content with the way things are now. When his label ropes him into a bachelor auction, she completely flips out on him. She gives him an ultimatum, but unfortunately for her, he can't back out of an obligation.

While MFB is currently on a hiatus due to personal matters, Kane and Rascal have agreed to play and tour with the label's newest up and coming artist, Ruby Ray. There is an instant attraction between Ruby and Kane but alas, poor Ruby, Kane is already taken. But the more time that these two spend together, the more Kane begins to question what he really wants in life. His constant, Sierra, or the raven haired beauty Ruby, who he is more on the same wavelength with? And just when he finally comes to a decision, a giant bombshell is dropped, leaving him more confused than ever.

As with any Lisa Suzanne novel, there is plenty of delicious drama, nail-biting angst and sizzling hot chemistry to keep us entranced. She is the queen of rock star romance and never fails to deliver in spades. It's Only Temporary is a wild, funny and exciting ride from the very first page until the last. If you love a good rock star romance that keeps you on your toes, then please be sure not to pass this one up. Five brilliant stars and more for Kane, Sierra, Ruby and It's Only Temporary!


SIGNATURE_JPEG






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing or cuddling her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment